Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shopping Extraveganza

So....what's a girl to do when EVERYONE is out of town?? Shop, of course!! My mother and I just didn't know how to spend our Saturday....so we decided to go shopping. We ran the "usual" errands then we were having so much fun trying on the fake diamond rings at the mall we decided we needed to go to TJMAXX! They always have the best bargains. Now, we got quite silly here. I almost peed my pants. It all began when I kept trying on all these different hats telling her that I wanted to be Blair Waldorf(for those that don't know who that is...its a character out of the books and tv series, Gossip Girl.. One day I will be Blair Waldorf, I guarantee it!)

My mom thought this first hat was hysterical, especially once she put her glasses on top.


I had originally put on this horrific gold sherpa hat but then she insisted I put it on again while she found a matching one....along with the stuffed bear. I couldn't control my laughter. I love the look on her face....classic

Little does my mom know, I'd give up an arm and a leg to be decked out in Ed Hardy gear....so this picture I don't necessarily find hilarious...it's a dream picture. But we're pretty thuggin aren't we?!?!

We are awfully serious....serious shoppers, eh? She secretly wants those for her opera at school. They're too expensive and I could make them with all the peacock feathers I have in my house...thanks to Daren. But whatev....we rock.

Nothing is better than a good laugh and a great day of shopping. Maybe the entire family should leave us alone again...who knows what havoc we could wreak next time.

7 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

That is so funny! Looks like you two had fun, nothing better than a day to do whatever you want!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny!!! you guys look like you have tons of fun together!! see you later this week for the big feast!

<3 Julia

Andria said...

What fun!! You could have come down and hung out with us but I guess shopping is next best!! I love your new cover picture too!! You both look awesome!!

Leslie said...

Hahah I love how you have an Ed Hardy fetish. Tyler and I have twin Ed Hardy hats ya know. You should really come down to Vegas and work at the Project show I work at. You'd be decked out in FREE Ed Hardy gear in less than a day. Wooo!

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

you should come shopping with me the day after:)!! since your going to be down here!!

The Obergs said...

whatever! Your mom is totally rockin' that first hat, especially with the glasses over it. Little does she know how fashionable she is. Erica, I hope that I come to work tomorrow and you are wearing your Blair Waldorf outfit, "complete with a headband and colorful tights. I hope the headband is red which is one of her main accent colors" Hahah, you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Erica!!! :(

I was soooooooo sad I missed thanksgiving!!!!!! I was so excited to visit with you... and see your cute hair extensions!! that was the first thing I asked chet when he got home was if you had your hair extensions in and when he told me yes I was like "danget!!! I wanted to see them!" so how was it? I am sure it was fun. Chet said it was a good time. well... we will have to meet up another time :( ... have a good week! xoxo
<3 Julia