Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gordon Family Christmas


This year, we will be spending actual Christmas Day with my family so this weekend we went down to spend the weekend with Daren's Family. We're starting a new tradition of having a Christmas Party with the family because very rarely do all the boys get together.


We started out by celebrating Jaxson, poor kid's birthday is December 23. He got a lot of great gifts, lots of transformers things. His cake was even the bumblebee car...? Not sure what it is but he sure liked it.



Eric, Keera, and Jaxson

After celebrating Jaxson's birthday we did a White Elephant exchange. Megan got a great Barking Dog Alarm Clock. It'd terrify me to wake up to that but she was REALLY excited to get it. Daren stole some tools from his little brother Reece and as we were going to bed he said he was going to give them back to him because he felt so bad for stealing it. Especially cause then Reece opened our gift we brought, the gag glasses, some magic towels and some candy.

Like I said before, it is a rarity for the Gordon boy to all get together. It was a must that they get a current picture.

Back Row: Seth, Eric, Blake
Front Row: Reece, Wes, Daren

Seth also got one of the white elephant gifts we brought....and after eating cake, watching the BYU game(booo...), and many hours later he was still wearing the "pimp" hat and bling necklace. I'd say it was a party well done.


Thanks to Susan for the pictures! Too many people were getting upset that there were a select few who were getting camera happy...therefore, I wasn't about to whip out mine.




5 comments:

The Obergs said...

Erica, I'm so glad you guys had a good time and I'm also relieved to see that you made it home safely. That was quite the storm we had this weekend huh!? Taylor and I opted to stay at his parents house last night instead of braving the freeway or the canyon.

I'm so glad that you've finally put pictures up of Daren's family. It's nice to be able to put faces with names.

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!! Gotta love all those boys. I never get to see Wes and his family. :(

I was hoping you guys were going to be at the Christmas Eve party so you could meet Lola... but I know how it goes with splitting the holidays between 2 families. Hopefully soon though :)

Andria said...

It was fun to see Daren and his family!! It sounds like you guys had a fun time. Can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun party! and you are right... very rarely do I see all six of them together at the same family function. :) we hope you and Daren have a very merry christmas!

<3 Julia

Anonymous said...

Pissed that you posted that pic... I look terrible... but I was VERY excited about the dog alarm clock... I hate white elephant exchanges so thanks for helping me out and taking a "hit for the team"