Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Last weekend, with all that wind, we decided we were going to fly Michael's new kite. It was a pirate ship. Let's just say...we're not very good.

Especially when Michael is in charge of running with it... But the kite is pretty awesome.

Once we finally decided to change to a different kite...AJ and Daren got it up in the air!

It too broke though....bummer...But who doesn't LOVE flying kites, while being rained on! All I did was sing "Let's Go Fly A Kite"...
Also, I've created a monster! I use to be so sad Meli wouldn't ever let me hold her... Well, she now won't ever let me put her down. It's hard to do when I've got things to do. So I decided to put her in my backpack and wear it backwards. She didn't like it too much. I hope to go to the store, or find some pup carrier sling online. I love my little baby though!!!

Beware I may be posting again soon, I'm just waiting for my friend Whitney's pictures of the ever so fabulous concert from the other night!
P.S. DAREN HAS ALMOST GAINED 15 LBS!! Now who weighs more than the other one... ;) HAPPY DAY!!!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

Ok, that picture with Meli totally cracks me up. She's like a little baby. I carry Hazel in a sling sometimes too. Also, I don't know if it's the fact that your back pack is on backwards or what, but the pockets on your jeans kind of look like bum pockets so it looks more like your head is on backwards than your backpack, hahahah.

By the way, I'm glad that Daren has gained a little weight, it makes me feel better too.

Katie McCaul said...

Kites look fun! You would be such a great mom if you are that good to your dogs!!! COME ON GIRL:)

Andria said...

I wish I could have seen you all trying to fly kites!! That would have been fun! You are going to have the most spoiled dogs and kids when you get them!!

Leslie said...

HEY! We were recently flying kites too! That looks like very ominous weather in the backround of that picture though.

Off topic= but when does SYTYCD start? Are we going to have parties again?