Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's A Great Day To Be Alive

Well wowsers, can't believe it has been a week since I last posted.  I've been up to lots and lots.  Some worth documenting, some were lame. We went down for the official Gordon Family Reunion at Cherry Hill this year.  I'd never been to Cherry Hill...and I'll be honest, I'm good with that being the first, and only time. Daren was being ornery for some reason.  It was incredibly hot/storming when we were there so he just wanted to sit in the trailer.  Oh well.  It's always a good time getting together with his dad's side of the family. It's so big, something which I am NOT use to.  I don't think Daren realizes how much fun it is for me since I have less cousins then he has aunts and uncles.

 


On Saturday, Kelsi, Chris, Mikey and I went on an adventure to Pepperidge Farm.  We left a little disappointed so we went to Gossners and 711 to make it worth it.  My, oh my, Gossners have jalapeno cheese curds.  Seriously, I'm in love!  Slurpees...not so much. Anyways, I forgot how much fun you can have going on the adventures around Logan.   I also attempted another "remake" from the thrift store up here.  Notice, no picture.  Yes, it ended up in the garbage.

In other news.  We got air conditioning installed a couple weeks.  Oh my glorious air.  Best money we've spent all summer.  Thank goodness our neighbor has a yappy dog, meaning it makes noise in the middle of the night when our windows are open(which I still make him open them during night, so it doesn't help necessarily) so it finally broke Daren down enough to get it installed. 

And also, I wanted to post pictures of my current living room.  I feel like it has changed so much, yet not at the same time.  And I'm sure there are some people out there who care....especially since I very rarely have visitors. 


1 comment:

The Obergs said...

oh your living room is great. I especially love your green wall, very cute.

The best part about Cherry Hill is Cardiac Canyon. Other than that, there isn't much there and definitely not worth the money.