Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Showers

 On February 19th, my sister's threw me the greatest shower! It really has been so nice to have something to look forward to to keep me distracted from how slow time is going. I really did try hard to get pictures, but I was just having too much fun to even think about it.  I really should have gotten a picture of all the food.  There was TONS of food.  And it was all my faves.  You can't go wrong with homemade cream cheese filled won-tons, flaming hot cheetos, "candy" sushi, a white chocolate fountain, and lemonade!  My boy will seriously be the best dressed little man around.  Well, I think so anyways.  I appreciated everyone who made the effort to come to my shower.  My sisters definitely put a lot of work into it.
 The following weekend Keera and Megan threw me a shower down in Utah County. Thank goodness the weather cooperated and didn't make it a horrible drive for when it was actually going on.  Keera made me a diaper cake, seriously I've been dying for the day I'd get one of those!  I really am grateful for sister in laws who would be willing to go to such a hassle for me.  My mom and Kelsi came down with me.  I put Kelsi in charge of picture taking.  I got some really good stuff that's for sure.  I am finally starting to feel ready for this.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for baby showers!! Looks like you made a haul of great stuff! I am still HORIFFIED of what your mom and sister probably think of me!! I feel so bad I was such a complainer that day! EEEK! Tell them I am really not that bad, will ya? (just lie if you have to) and also that I was just "on one" that day :) LOL. It was great to see you! I can't wait to meet your little man!

Anonymous said...

You are my sister! That's what we do ;) Although, Keera deserves all the credit. Can't wait to do some "talking" this weekend!

Andria said...

I am so glad that you are getting spoiled!! You deserve it!! We are all so excited to see you little guy!! He will be the best dressed man around. Especially when he goes to the rodeo!!

The Obergs said...

boo, I'm still so sad that I missed out. The food sounded incredible! A WHITE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!?!!? Holy smokes, that sounds like heaven. Erica, as soon as I get home, I'll get your present to you.

P.S. I'm still planning on working those days at the end of march. can't wait!

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

I am so glad that I made you something that you have been dying to get!! I am so excited for him to come!! Thanks for all your help with Eric's party!! We need to all get together and do lunch or something...some girl time!