Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little Mister

 I love this little guy more and more every day. We haven't had anything huge happen since the last time I posted.  I've been trying really hard to get a picture of his "smile"-- I believe it is his smile but maybe it's not?-- but every time I get the grin face he moves so fast that I can't catch it.
 He seems like he has gotten really tall to us.  This picture is when he was actually 4 weeks old (He is 5.5 weeks currently)


He has his nights of great sleep for me.  He has done around 6 hours the past couple of nights!! I look back and laugh at how upset I would get about sleep the first couple weeks and I really did think it would never get easier.  What do ya know, you were all right, it does get better. As silly as it sounds, I'm not ready for him to sleep through the night because that means he's growing up!!

Does he not look just like Daren in this picture?! His poor balding head.  I love when he is awake though. I love my life!! I wouldn't change a darn thing...well maybe the weight issue ;) just kidding.

5 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh man, he is so cute! And I don't know, maybe I'm way off base, but I think he looks just like YOU in that last picture.

Erica, I'm so glad to hear that he's starting to sleep better. I totally know the feeling of thinking "my life is never going to get back to normal, I will forever have a baby waking up every few hours, sore nipples, chronically exhausted, overwhelmed by the thought of leaving the house... but then one day, you realize that it does all go back to normal, or at least a "new normal".

P.S. You look great!

Andria said...

I am so proud of you!! You are a great mom and you have done a wonderful job!! Hudson is so lucky to have you as his mom. You try so hard to do the very best for him. You are doing great!! I cannot believe he is 5 weeks old. That is crazy. He is growing so fast!! Keep up the good work!!

Katie McCaul said...

That last picture does look like Daren! He is so cute. It will go by so fast so enjoy every second you have with him.

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet him in person! You won't believe how time will fly by! Give him kisses from us will ya'?! hope to see you guys soon!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

So adorable :)! great pics!