Monday, June 13, 2011

 Where on earth does the time go?! I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted.  My only non-baby thing to mention is Michael graduated! I was so happy Hudson slept the whole time, ok we did leave early because that was a long list of students! Michael did a cute little wave thing when they called his name.
 Hudson is a grinning fool these days! He smiles all the time.  Especially when he hears and sees his daddy. He really loves being on his changing table.  That's when we have our best conversations. I think in part it is because he loves being naked.
 I think he grew like a foot! He seems to have gotten a lot taller.  I have had to put away a lot of clothes due to them not fitting anymore.  I can't believe he's already outgrown clothes!
Is that sad face adorable? I was taking some pictures of him in his blessing outfit and he was not happy! I think he's such a sweet baby. Next up, a post on his blessing and 2 month appointment.  2 months, can you believe it?!

2 comments:

Andria said...

I seriously love that last picture!!! What a cutie!!! I love that little guy!!

The Obergs said...

no, I can not believe it. I'm so glad we're getting together tomorrow, because I already feel like I'm missing out on his life.

I love those pictures of him smiling, because he looks just like you!