It takes 12 weeks to fall madly in love with your son
12 weeks is as long of a maternity leave as I took....and I miss him lots and lots!
It took 12 weeks to finally meet one of your (future) best friends Hudson
(That is Mandy Matousek's little boy Hudson born just a few days after my Hudson...
no we didn't know that they'd be named the same thing)
In the 12 weeks Hudson has been with us his neck has grown stronger and stronger...
He is seriously a muscle man
Thank goodness he started loving the bath by 12 weeks
Look at his chubs
It took 12 weeks for me to feel completely comfortable with his sleeping and feeding schedule. He is a champ. Everyone who is around him tells me how well I've "trained" him.
In 12 weeks your son can completely change! When he was 4 weeks old he was
not nearly as "filled out" as he is here
I'm saying that it took 12 weeks for him to become a loyal Aggie fan ;)
In 12 weeks he has started paying more attention to his "big sister" Meli. He loves to just stare at her and figure out just what is going on. We also like to pet her with his hand.

1 comment:
Seriously he is adorable!! I can't wait to see him this week!!!
Post a Comment