Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4 Months....Whoooosh...

I honestly can not believe how fast the past four months have flown by! Hudson gets better and better every day.  He is so much fun these days! He loves to laugh and smile.  It is so hard to remember how he was... thank goodness for a blog I suppose.

This video  is the best I could do with him smiling.  He gets so confused by the camera so I had to tickle his belly.  It doesn't even really do it justice. I could just eat him up!

[How do you post videos to blogger? Does the way you post them always take FOR-EV-ER?]
Being at work without him sucks but he is in such good hands! I only work 2 1/2 days a week.  Lately he has been coming home with a mohawk after Debbie has had him.  Oh my goodness...I love him so much.
We went to the doctor last week.  He really actually didn't grow as much as I would have thought. He seems just gigantic to me!
Weight: 14.5 lbs-- 40%
Height: 25.5 inches-- 71%
Tall and skinnish? Who would have thought....  He did not like the shots this time.  He was screaming for the longest time.  However, he LOVED the oral vaccine.  He is odd, but adorable!!
This video is the first time he ate rice cereal.  I wouldn't watch this whole video, it gets old.  And totally ignore our baby voices.  You don't realize just how awful it is until you hear yourself. 

{This is where the video would have been but good grief I've tried for 3 days to load it....not working... suggestions would be appreciated}


I decided to attempt to make my own baby food since Hudson did so well with the rice cereal.  A big thanks to Susan, my MIL, who gave us a whole lot of veggies from her garden.  We'll see if Hudson likes green beans and carrots.  I haven't quite figured out how you're suppose to work solid foods into the routine that has worked so well for us the past 4 months,  perhaps I'm just over thinking it all?



3 comments:

Andria said...

Seriously he is a doll!! I think he looks so much like you sometimes!! I am way impressed with the baby food!! Good job!!

The Obergs said...

oh my gosh erica... that giggle and that smile and those adorable lips. I could just eat him up. I can't believe how grown up he is getting. I'm glad you're only working part time. I've been working one day a week and it makes me so sad. I always think of you and wonder how you're handling it.

P.S. try posting your videos through Vimeo. It takes a while to upload them, but it's a lot easier to work with

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

It was so good to see you guys when you came down!! I can't believe how big Hudson is getting!!! Time flies!! Hopefully we can see you again soon!!