Thursday, October 13, 2011

So, it's football season....I feel like I eat, breath and sleep USU football these days. Hence the lack of posts.

Hudson is fun... I thought he was teething- which I was even told that that would've been a tooth- but it wasn't it was a cyst..  But Dr. said he's still teething?
I even made it down to Provo for the BYU game.... Did you know that I am terrified of Big Blue (or any mascot)? My family thinks it's hilarious and should get them around me....

Huds eye isn't getting better.  It's still as goopy as ever.  This is not a unusual site when he first wakes up.
I love this boy more than words can say! Look at how adorable he is!!! I really don't mind that my life is totally consumed by him!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hudson is so cute! He looks like the Boston version of your husband to me.

So... I have a new dentist up here in Anchorage that went to school with Brian and knows your father. Small world?

The Obergs said...

oh I love that you posted. I feel like I haven't caught up with you in ages!

I am cracking up about your mascot phobia. I remember that from Disneyland. oh boy.

I got my teeth cleaned on wed and was really hoping that you were going to show up with hudson to do a little work... it would have made my week.

What happened to little Hude's eye? Does he have pink eye?

P.S. I totally thought about you while watching ANTM this week. I assume you probably made Daren watch the photo shoot with you. It was awesome.

Andria said...

Hudson is so dang cute!! I can't believe how big he has gotten!! What a cutie!!