Hudson is getting better and better. He is such a happy baby! I really am so grateful for Huds being a part of my life. He is the best eater! The kbly food that he is not too sure of still is parsnips. Huds still loves to be cuddled.
We also had some family pictures taken. I dont want to post them all just yet... But there are some good ones coming later on.




2 comments:
He is such a doll!! I just love that little guy!! You are doing such a great job!! You are a wonderful mom and I am sure that is why he is such a great baby!!
Can't wait to see all of the pics.
And yes, I can vouch for the good eater thing. He was done with his bowl of food in no time at all.
Who the heck even knows what parsnips are?
Post a Comment