Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Week

This week I have a lot of pictures with no significance to one another. I don't like making lots of posts I'll just make a big one. I'm so proud of myself for taking as many pictures as I have!

Halloween Costumes

Kona the devil
Meli the pumpkin

The Aggie Football Game



I love going to the football games. This one was exceptionally warm! We all were getting burned on the right side of our bodies. Unfortunately, Daren couldn't make it so it was just us three. It was a disappointing loss. Who would have ever thought Fresno State could make a 58 yard field goal??? Oh well, we're use to being disappointed right?

AJ's Birthday

On Friday, the 24th it was AJ's birthday. Being awesome sisters we decided we would take him out of school and take him to lunch. IT WAS A GREAT TIME! We couldn't stop laughing... We coincidentally all wore pink. We are so cool. Don't get the Chicken & Gnocchi soup, its super nasty! AJ ended up getting lots of money for his birthday so he could get himself a PSP. He loves it.
Rockband
We finally splurged and bought rockband. I, of course, had to sing because neither of the boys ever wanted to. We rocked it! We passed the entire game off in roughly 24 hours. I suck at the drums. I'm glad we bought it though, great songs. I hope we get another one soon though- I need more variety of songs I suppose.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it was like a week in review... I need to take more pictures... The only one's I have are of our dogs...

Leslie said...

Love the update. I did not know you were at the game! I was there too! We could have sat by eachother. I was having a heart attack I can't believe they kicked that field goal. I'm still in disbelief.

Andria said...

What a great post!! I love the dogs!!

The Obergs said...

I'm laughing how your hair goes from short to long from one picture to the next... "wow your hair grows fast".

Erica, we all know what a great singer you are and how you can rock the karaoke game, so it's only fitting that you are the designated singer of rock band (which looks like great fun, by the way). And as always, Olive Garden looked fantastic and from the sound of things you guys were having a REALLY good time, full of laughter....

Unknown said...

Fun costumes!! Looks like you have been playing and having a great time!! We love Rockband!

I was going to ask you about your really long and then short hair... did you chop it or did you get extensions? :)

Anonymous said...

ok so I love the dog costumes!! I was gonna get our dog a yoda costume but I couldn't figure out the sizing :( and hey... you might have to bring your awesome extensions to thanksgiving at Susan's next month so I can pine over them! :)

<3 Julia

Katie McCaul said...

I love rockband! The drums are my favorite.
The dogs look cute!