To start off our new blog I decided to just post some pictures. I'm sorry to throw all of you off and move to a different blog but I was getting too frustrated with the old system. I'll try to update more for those of you who think I am slacking! Maybe this will motivate me ;)


This is Daren's elk pictures. He is a little bummed, he says it's small. It looks big to me but I don't know a thing about hunting. We got the head mounted(pictures to come..) and lots of meat! Thanks to Daren's parents for storing half of it in their freezer!!

I love my husband...he is so dorky sometimes. But he sure is swell!
P.S. If you read my blog you better be commenting...have some blogging manners please.
7 comments:
mwahaha you've come over to the darkside. I remember when I first started my blog I tried wordpress and I was so pissed. I hated it. I only lasted on wordpress for an hour. Then I made the swap. So congrats for lasting as long as you did!
Looks big to me too, but I guess I don't know much either! Glad you you aren't quiting!!!
I love the new blog!! It's about time!!! I think the elk looks big too. I can't believe you got the head mounted. That is the thing that scares Kennady most in this world.... rel stuffed animals.
I'm glad you're giving a shout-out to blogging etiquette. It seriously kills me when certain people never comment. Anyway, tell Daren congrats on his Elk. I think it looks big and now he's totally justified as a man because he has his own animal hanging on the wall.... enjoy all the meat, hopefully you go through it faster than we do.
I don't comment much because I hate the blog thing in general. I can not write the newsletter for the AGD without a lot of frustration. Pictures just kill me on how to add the text. I am more like AJ, totallly bummed. Love to read about the family however. Do I need to move to this blog--would I do better? Only you and Kelsi will tell me.
feel free to look, I am a big blog stalker. Good Times with Nacho Libre.
hi Erica...
I love the new blog! ;) and daren's elk looks good to me too! Chet has always wanted to get an elk tag but never has. maybe one day I will have an elk head to match yours! xoxo
<3 Julia
Post a Comment