
But I still LOVE the food....

Kelsi's work, ChemDry, is just about the neatest, employee pleasing company I've seen. They do all kinds of nice things for their employees....Lagoon Days, Ski Nights, Movies, and Aggie Basketball games...

Before the game began we went to one of the conference rooms where they had gotten Coppermill to cater a little meal for everyone. Not my kind of food....hence the reason I felt ok about devouring a hotdog...YUM! It was just my dad, AJ, and of course Kelristopher.

I LOVED THE HALFTIME ENTERTAINMENT! It was the "Golden Girls"...a group of 50-92 year old ladies from Provo who like to dance.. They were some of the best shimmiers. They even did the robot. I hope I'm in that kind of shape one day...

Here is a picture of the 92 year old dancing with Big Blue. She ended with the splits but I couldn't get my camera working fast enough to capture that.

And this picture has nothing to do with the basketball game. We went down to Daren's parents this weekend for his cousin, Jake's, wedding. This picture shows you just how cold it was down there.... I thought that was a pretty cool picture I got....

4 comments:
The game sounds way fun! The Golden Girls performed at a Jazz game I went to and I think they are awesome! ESPECIALLY THE 92 YEAR OLD AND THE SPLITS. Luckily Kelsi likes you enough to take you to all the cool things.
Erica, I'm so proud of you for branching out and trying mustard AND relish on your hotdog, you are getting so brave! I'm jealous that you got to see the grannies, while I got stuck watching the jr. cheerleaders...lame!
It makes me laugh that you're aspiring to be in the same shape as the grandmas.... does that mean you want to be in the same shape as them when you're that age or just right now? I know I've seen your dance moves and they look pretty great to me.
You guys are always having fun!! I wish we could live closer!! I love the Golden girls. They are amazing!! Sounds like a fun night!
Man I love USU basketball. I sure miss it.
Post a Comment