Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Squinty Eyed McGee and Big Head Boston Syndrome

We finally got the family pictures back! There were over 500 to go through...Most of which did not turn out. Its hard to get all 17 of us smiling with our eyes wide open when its freezing outside! I'm so excited to share these though. I can't wait to get prints so I can put them up on my walls at my house.

Here's me and my husband, Squinty Eyed McGee, I get the one eyed squint so I won't say anything. Daren couldn't apparently see due to the bright snow...
Here are all the Boston siblings in all their glory
Me, Michael, Brian, Kelsi, AJ(on tip toes), and Andria

Here are my wonderful nieces and nephews. These were the most fun pictures to look through. It's a miracle we could get one with all of them looking at the camera. It was good for a lot of laughs while we got them taken though.
Xander, Baby Audrey, Sydney, Kennady, Baby Lillian(finally!) and Avery



Those dang dogs caused me stress! I'm REALLY sad that these didn't turn out wonderful. The more I look at this one the happier I am with the outcome! But with people walking up the stairs next to us they were getting very distracted. Oh well, its better than nothing!



For some reason, who knows why, my brother in law Joe wanted his picture taken with my father. There were some definitely good laugh ones.



Again, I'm so thankful we got to all get together for Christmas and have our pictures taken. I'm sad that my brother and his family live in Philly so I never get to see them! Even with my sister and her family living in Eagle Mountain is too far away.






5 comments:

Leslie said...

Or Big huge head Leslie syndrome. My head always looks huge. But at least I don't have a pea head! Now lets make fun of all the people with Pea heads and see how they feel. :)

Who took your pictures!? I want to take pics of the Boston family!! No fair!!!

Katie McCaul said...

Those look so cute!

The Obergs said...

Erica, these turned out fabulous even with squinty eyes and big heads. At least you don't have to worry about the "double chin". I'm still laughing about the pictures of your dad and Joe, those were seriously funny! I thoroughly enjoyed browsing through all 500 pictures this morning. What a great family

Andria said...

I think the one with you and Daren is great!! I love it. And the one with the dogs turned out great too!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

oh my.. I love that one with you and daren!!