Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday & Britney

Today is Daren's birthday! It's his Golden Birthday...meaning he turned 27 on the 27th! He is getting SO old. We knew he wouldn't be up for much this year since he has to go to school and work today. So we celebrated yesterday. We watched HIS shows on tv, River Monsters. We ate sugar cookies, he is not into the whole cake thing.

But I think the thing that REALLY made his birthday weekend special was there is a fly fishing membership place out in Paradise. My dad normally signed him up for it with the other local dentist(it's cheaper for groups) But this year they decided not to sign up, they didn't use it enough. But on Friday evening Grant, the head guy out there, called Daren asking him to be a guide for some people on Saturday out there. He had so much fun! He loved it, he is now convinced even more he should just fish his days away.
And, the hype is offically over about B. Spears concert. Well, ok I'm still thrilled I went but I can't wait around forever to get Whitney's pictures so I will post my mediocre ones. Enjoy!
Pussycat Dolls opened for her. I love them even more after seeing them live. Seriously, they were GOOOOOD!


Then, of course, Britney's tour was all about the circus. So before she came out there were real circus acts.




And Perez Hilton made an appearance. Love him.
Then Britney FINALLY came out...
Yes, I was this close to her!


Future Outfit....? I think so!

Jealous? I know....

6 comments:

Leslie said...

NO.. You don't know just HOW jealous I am... I need to see more pictures! Pronto! Oh how I love a good post about B-Spears.. (and happy birthday to Daren too!!!)

WE need more details (and by we I mean ME) about if Britney's hair extensions got ripped out or if she had a wardrobe malfunction or if she walked off the stage for no apparent reason. Did anything bizzare happen?! Maybe we really do just need to hang out.

Andria said...

Well I can't say I am jealous about the concert. She was never my favorite!! But it is cool you were so close!! Tell Daren Happy Birthday!!

Jamee said...

So, Brett is totally jealous of Daren's fish and wants to know more about this place in paradise. Don't be "over" Britney...who wouldn't want to go....I would have loved it I am sure. I love Britney's music!!!

Katie McCaul said...

I LOVE paradise! I love fly fishing there...lucky Daren. Happy Birthday:)
What you went to the concert?!? Sounds fun...looks like her outfits were pretty slutty. Glad you had fun!

The Obergs said...

What I'm jealous of is the fact that your husband only gets to watch his shows on his birthday. Taylor watches HIS shows every second of the day (sports, sports and more sports) I only get to watch what I like when he's not home... annoying. Anyway, it sounds like you made his golden birthday a good one. Happy Birthday Daren! By the way Erica, did you make sugar cookies, or did you buy those incredibly delicious ones from Lee's?? In fact, some butter spritz cookies sound pretty fab right about now. Remember when we ate a whole box... oh man, and I wondered why I was gaining weight, hahaha.

Well, although I already saw these Britney pictures, it was still exciting to check them again.

Sara Anderson said...

It's good to see things are going well for you!
In order for us to be able to view EACH OTHERS blog, I am making my blog public for a limited time...I will add a post where you can give me your email so I can add you as a reader when my blog is no longer public! I hope to hear more from you! =0)
Thanks, Sara Anderson