On Thursday June 25th, my dad- the greatest dentist ever- rented out the aquatic center here in Logan and let's all the patients come swim. This is not the first year he has done this. I'm not even sure how many years he has been doing it. My guess is 6 or 7. But patients really seem to appreciate it. But little do they know, we appreciate them more ;)Monday, June 29, 2009
Dr. Boston's Annual Swim Night
On Thursday June 25th, my dad- the greatest dentist ever- rented out the aquatic center here in Logan and let's all the patients come swim. This is not the first year he has done this. I'm not even sure how many years he has been doing it. My guess is 6 or 7. But patients really seem to appreciate it. But little do they know, we appreciate them more ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man I wish we could have been there!! It is always a fun night!!
Your dad does sound like the best dentist ever!! What a nice guy :)
wait, what the!? I didn't even get an invite? I'm hurt. I know I wasn't even in town, but still I would have at least enjoyed the invitation. If I had been there I would have swam with you Erica. Is Susan working again?
WOw that is a pretty awesome that your dad does that. I told Dave if we move back to Logan we will have to get him as our dentist!:)
Post a Comment