Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Thought The Day Would Never Come...

Well, folks, it happened!! I finally got around to buying myself a new car! Since the PT got in the wreck in March more and more problems have happened to it. It had become the most undependable car. And as much as it saddened me to make the decision to get rid of it...I welcome the new scion with open arms! I've done lots of research to find the perfect car for us. I'm quite pleased with how everything turned out. What a great looking Scion right?!?!
After a lot of hassle from the bank we got to head down to Murray on Friday afternoon to get it. Afterwards we had to celebrate so we went to Texas Roadhouse. Andria and Avery met us there. What a great day!!! PS No... Daren was not there, it's too hard to get us and the bank and the dealership all on the same page.

I'm super excited to drive in the new car. It's everything I could have wanted in a car. I'm also really excited that we are getting a Texas Roadhouse in Logan! Anyone want to go for a ride just ask!!

6 comments:

Jamee said...

A NEW car!!!! That is so exciting to rid yourself of the troubled PT! How fun and exciting for you :)

Andria said...

I was so glad I could meet up with you guys and check out your new car!! It is cute!!

Unknown said...

I love those Scions!!! How fun! You 2 look cute together!

The Obergs said...

Wait, what!? Texas Roadhouse is coming to Logan... hooray!

Erica, this car looks great! I'm so excited that you finally got it AND that you won't be coming to work anymore talking about something else that has gone wrong with the PT... what a pain in the butt. Anyway, this Scion is exactly what I would have imagined you getting and by the way, you are looking skinny as ever.

The Owens said...

oh erica! that car is so very you. I love getting a new car. it's so fun!

Leslie said...

K.. so I have so been out of the blogosphere for like a month now. And I'm trying to catch up on everyone's posts! I'm happy for you that you got a new car! Kelsi told me and I honestly didn't know what a scion was so I am glad you posted a picture! Its such an Erica car! Love it.

P.S. You look so Skiiiin-ay! I am jeal. I need a body bug!