Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holy Mackrel

Alrighty folks, the day has come that I'm going to go PRIVATE! Why you ask? Check out that last comment in my previous post. Creepy someone from London knowing my dad's a dentist...eww I'm very upset right now!! On my analytics I've been seeing I've some how been tagged on this stupid braces(my claim to fame...awesome...) forum and I'll be completely honest..it really bothered me then. I wrote an email to the company and told them I'm not sure how I'm tagged(most of it is in German...) and that I'm not comfortable with it and to remove my blog IMMEDIATELY. Apparently they're not listening to me...so I'm going to go private for some time. Two can play this game stupid, stupid, stupid forum!! I don't post anything I am ashamed to share with the world I just think once I'm tagged onto something and I don't approve of it being there I should have the control to remove it.

I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY READERS. Trust me I am so anti private blogs(no offense to my private bloggers out there) but I'm so mad right now. Send me your emails please please please(even you LOCAL stalkers out there...)

14 comments:

apb said...

That bites! I'm sorry about that. Here's my email: allibrown27@gmail.com

kelsi said...

kelsib@gmail.com

if crazy germans start writing me emails i'm coming after you.

Andria said...

Man that really stinks!! I keep going back and forth about the whole private thing and you were the one keeping me public!!! I always knew those braces were hot!!! Well invite me!!! You know my email right??

Chelsea said...

Dang...I'm sorry. Here is my email: c.hicken@aggiemail.usu.edu

Hopefully you can stick it to the man...or at least the forum. :)

Leslie said...

WHOA. Popular in foreign countries as well I see! How weird! Leslieannebrown22@gmail.com is my email. So sad I can't google read you anymore! POUT.

The Obergs said...

what the!? That is a freaky comment. I had some weird comments a while back so I went to my settings and made it so that my blog isn't public or searchable through web browsers. I don't know how much it helped, but at least I don't have TONS of random countries on google analytics anymore. If you must go private though, you know my e-mail.

Anonymous said...

add me please!!!!!!!!!!!
juliastallings@hotmail.com
sucks that the world is full of creeps!! I think I might have to go private too soon. :(

Shawn and Shayna said...

Hey! shayna_west24@yahoo.com

Katie McCaul said...

katie.mccaul@stocksupply.com If you weren't so hot in those braces they would leave you alone:)

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

ashleymaephoto @ gmail .com

Your so smart, thats why I went private too- creep'os in this world are everywhere!

Unknown said...

Oh sorry that sucks! My email is darilperry@gmail.com.

Lexy said...

thats a bummer! I accidentally went private without realizing it! anyways send me an invite! lexnolan@hotmail.com

Jamee said...

I am pretty sure you know my email, but if you don't let me know. I have had tons of friends that have weird comments. One girlfriend had some guys say "your baby boy is so cute...I hope to meet him someday"...can you say SCARY!!!! I hate being private, but I have to!

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

don't forget about us!! its ericandkeera@gmail.com