Can you believe it!?! The time has finally come that our sprinkler system is {practically} completed! No pictures...nothing could do the hard work justice. Don't worry there will be plenty of pictures once it is all done! Aww....doesn't grass sound heavenly?! Thanks to Daren's dad for coming up this weekend and putting in a lot of hard work!
P.S. I apologize to all of you who I did not willingly help work on your yard...I remember when we moved in and everyone talked about how big of a yard we had, how many rocks we had, etc... You don't realize how much work it is until you have to put the work in.

7 comments:
yeah! that is exciting! just think of how much you will enjoy your yard when its all done! I can't wait till the day I get a yard! post pictures soon!
Getting a yard done is the worst thing but it is also so rewarding. Just wait until you are laying on your grass enjoying a warm summer day!! It will be worth it!!
oh my! Could it be!?!?! I can't believe you're DONE, HOORAY!! Oh Erica, I'm so excited for you. This has definitely been a long project but when you get to sit outside next summer on lush green grass it will all be worth it. Congrats, can't wait to see pictures.
I bet you are just loving having the grass in...and you will probably get to enjoy it for a couple of weeks or month this year.
Yeah! Now you just have to look forward to scooping pooop off of your beautiful law every day. :) Hee hee! I'm excited to see pictures!
HOORAY!!! You will love it:) I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product...I feel like it is never ending though we always have stuff we want to add or weeds we need to pull!
And about Reddek he does look like Jason but nobody ever says it...so thanks:) I can't wait for you to have a cute little baby...they are way too fun. and it goes by WAY TOO fast.
hey, nice blog, do a post on your braces, do you get them via your dad?
Post a Comment