The line was really long but once the food started to get served they get you in and out. It smelled SOOOO good. I couldn't wait! Daren was really excited to get to see Grant and the other guys who were serving the food.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Trout And Berry Days
I had never heard of Trout and Berry Days until a few years ago. Trout and Berry Days is out in Paradise, known for their trout farm(the place Daren guides from time to time) and Weeks Berry farm. They have a lot of activities- parade, trout scramble, mud volleyball, etc- but we only went out for the dinner that night. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about this fish Grant cooks up so I had some high expectations....and it did not disappoint!


The line was really long but once the food started to get served they get you in and out. It smelled SOOOO good. I couldn't wait! Daren was really excited to get to see Grant and the other guys who were serving the food.

The line was really long but once the food started to get served they get you in and out. It smelled SOOOO good. I couldn't wait! Daren was really excited to get to see Grant and the other guys who were serving the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a fun time!!
ok, so you know how much I'm not a fish fan, but even that fish looks good. I have never heard of this trout and berry days, but maybe next year we'll have to check it out.
So Erica, what did you guys end up doing on wednesday?? I'm still sorry that we went to lunch so that you couldn't go to dinner... (wait, you picked wed. I guess I don't feel quite as bad).
Looks like you had lots of fun! How funny to see cindy in a pic of yours.
I LOVE PARADISE! I loved fishing there...so pretty! Congrats on 3 years.
how fun!
Post a Comment