As everyone knows, I've made it perfectly clear. I hate winter. It's too dang cold. Especially how freezing Logan has been the past few days. Then my little spree of bad luck with the ice last year didn't help. But I have to say, I've had a complete attitude change! I'm loving winter this year. Could be I proceed with caution when walking my dogs on the ice. It could also be that I have a wonderful car with some really good tires that make me not stress about it. I don't know what it is....but I love it. I love walking into a building and feeling a huge gush of warm arm. I love cuddling up with my dogs. I love bundling up head to toe just to go to work. I even have enjoyed shoveling our driveway. I'm just loving life!!
But maybe...just maybe...it could be moments like these that I catch my dogs being sweet that make me love my life..


5 comments:
Haha I am like the opposite this year. I usually LOVE winter and love the snow but I CANNOT stand the cold this year for some reason. It was 13 below zero this morning. BLECKKK! That's presh that your Dog's love eachother and keep eachother warm!
oh that is adorable. Hey, if everyone can posts billions of pictures about the kids and talk about how cute they are, then it is more than acceptable for you to do so with your dogs.
Erica, I'm so impressed with your good attitude this winter, especially because I know of your disdain for the cold.
I'll admit, I haven't been quite as upset about the cold weather as I usually am, but that's due to the fact that I don't go outside... ever. If it's not absolutely necessary to leave my warm little home then I stay inside with my slipper socks on.
Good for you loving the snow this year! I need to try and love it more. usually I have more fun with it... just hate driving in it!!! and how cute are your dogs by the heater?! Love it!!! oh and I just read your comment on my blog post.... yes the fangs and fur thing was a real party at the theatre (we aren't smart enough to come up with that ourselves) you had to pay like 10 dollars extra per ticket, but then you got all the free stuff, plus endless drinks and popcorn. I felt like it was worth it. :) I am bummed I didn't run into you up there!
Man I wish I could love winter. I really don't!! That picture of the dogs is really cute!!
It's funny, I always thought I was so tough for living in Logan during our 6 flippin month long Christmas, but I'm realizing...I'm a wuss for the cold no matter where I go! Way to embrace winter! :)
Post a Comment