Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Daren!

It was Daren's birthday this week.   I asked him time and time again what he wanted to do.  He kept brushing off the question.  I don't know what is wrong with him but he like hates birthdays or something.  Daren has been helping my dad with the deck up at their house so that's what he WANTED to do that night.  Crazy kid.  We did get to go to Rumbi Grill before we went up there.  It was our first time...he hated his food.  Then I had made him his birthday cheesecake, which he didn't want.  I even went and bought 28 candles just for the occasion, which he didn't really want to blow out.  His birthday just was another day...bummer dude.  Not to mention all the troubles he's having with the DMV and renewing his license, which is still not solved.  This birthday was just no fun for him.  But I sure made him blow out the candles.  He didn't think I was brave enough to sing to him...so we left that part out too.
In other news, I had such a busy week last week. I was even planning a big 2 years in our house post to show all the changes that have been made but things just didn't quite go as planned in the Boston family. And now it just seems to silly to post.  Oh well.  So Happy 2 Years House!

I want a piano! I practiced my brains out last week and seriously, I never realized how much I missed it the past 5 years, can't believe it's been that long! I'm determined to get one.  Andria always is so surprised that when I want something I find a way...I hope it happens again.

Also, here's another one of those moments I was so happy to catch with the camera.  I love my dogs!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

Happy Birthday Daren! I'm still amazed when Taylor doesn't want a big deal made out of his birthday... I guess because I'm totally opposite (which you already know, haha). It sounds like you tried though and that's all that counts. Your homemade cheesecake looks incredible.

I still want to see a 2 year house post. I can't believe it's been that long. Remember when you were buying it and I imagined you sitting on your porch in the mornings, drinking your coffee (haha) and reading your newspaper as you watched the sunrise with a dog sitting at your feet?? Can't believe it was 2 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Daren! I can't believe I am a year older than him! I feel like a geezer! and I love the cheesecake for a birthday cake! I hope everything is going well for you guys! Hope to see you soon.

Katie McCaul said...

Happy birthday Daren...and happy 2 yr with your house:)
I want a piano too...lets have your dad buy two I bet they will give him a discount:)

Andria said...

I hope you get your piano!! Also tell Daren to quit being such a party pooper!! We are all glad he was born so tell him it's okay to celebrate it!!