Seth and Megan came for a visit this past weekend. They came up so Seth could go turkey hunting with Daren. The boys woke up at 3:30 to go out. That's WAAAAY too early! We got to go to Texas Roadhouse that night though. I love that place!
Oh Daren and his smile.
On Saturday Kelsi's friends, Ashley and Katie, threw her a bridal shower. What a great bridal shower. There were wontons, you can't go wrong with wontons! And, of course, us Boston's know how to party. I loved the gifts Kelsi got. She finally got the quesadilla maker she's been dying for. I also loved how embarrassed Leslie got at the gift she bought for Kelsi. Kelsi didn't get embarrassed.
Kennady got to be one of the ladies with us! She didn't want to know what happened on the wedding night. She was so cute when she got a little embarrassed.
After the shower we headed to Kelsi's apartment to look at Kelsi's bridals I got to be the assistant and help them with them. You should go look at them and leave a comment. They are super fantastic!
And most importantly, I got my braces off!!!!! Did anyone really notice in the previous pictures? Kennady also got her braces off this week. How wonderful it is to be able to eat whatever I want and not worry it's getting stuck in them. Or do you know how great it is to be able to floss regularly? Corn on the cob is just calling my name!!
6 comments:
YAY your teeth look BEAUTIFUL!!!! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I die over the rolls from Taxas Roadhouse!
Had so much fun!! We will be up again soon, for sure!
How fun!
Actually, when I was looking at your last post I was thinking "I bet Erica is going to get her braces off soon." So yes, I totally noticed the first picture that you had them off. They look beautiful! I'm sure you absolutely love being out of braces (for the 3rd time). Also, Kelsi looks GORG!! Are you kidding me? I love her dress and her hairpiece and her makeup and the pictures! What a great weekend.
P.S. Kennady is looking so grown up and very pretty. I can't believe how old she is getting.
Yeah for no Braces! Also, I didn't even know Kels was engaged! She looks AMAZING in her bridals...please tell her I said so and a big CONGRATS! :)
Love the teeth!! It was a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment