I am currently experiencing some major burn out. I am (feel) incredibly overworked and lazy. I actually believe it all stemmed from Insanity. Alright, I can't put all the blame on that. I think I tried hard to do everything. I finally see the light when people have a hard time putting themselves first. There are a lot of things that have taken priority....
Kelsi's Wedding
Don't you love this picture of studly Michael. He was mad...notice he took my phone away because I was trying to take his picture.
More of Kelsi's Wedding...
We tied the balloons onto Charlie...he was terrified and it was adorable
My yard....
OH MY HECK! Grow grass grow. But look how fantastic it looks thus far? I mowed the entire yard(well mostly) over the weekend and it wore me out. What will I do when it's actual grass and not just weeds. Those suckers grow quickly and spread like wildfire. One day I'll have a beautiful yard ;)
My dogs....
I really want to get back into the running thing. But I can't justify not taking my dogs on a walk...they deserve it and it is just as good as a run I suppose. But the weather isn't cooperating with that either....
But really, I can't bring myself to do anything. And I'm kind of a brat these days. So I apologize for it ;) And really Kelsi's wedding hasn't taken over my life. Nothing has...I don't do anything. I'm just too dang lazy and burnt out to do anything. It's a miracle I remembered to get some laundry done over the weekend. Hopefully one of these days I'll get my head screwed on straight.
Next post hopefully I'll have a picture two snazzy girls(me and my niece Audrey) in our really snazzy dresses I made! Everyone pray for good weather please!
5 comments:
WHAT!? You HATED Insanity? I'm so sorry, it was one of the best motivators for me.
I can see why Kelsi's wedding has taken over, weddings take a lot of work and planning and I can only imagine that you've been a big part of it. By the way, I got the invitation and it is so awesome! I'm really sad that I'm going to miss it. She really should have planned around the Ragnar and then you could have been on our team!
Speaking of running, why don't you take your dogs jogging with you? I always see people out jogging with their dogs and I always think what a great pace-setter that would be.
I saw Wendy at Zumba the other day. You should come, it really is fun. It's on mon and wed at 8:30 pm at Tuellers. I miss you guys! Let's do lunch soon!
Uh I know how you feel. Sometimes life just takes it out of ya. I hope you get re-enegized soon :) Insanity is just that, INSANITY. I have seen Nicole and Rhett do it and I feel like I should do it, but man I know I will be sore and I am too damn lazy right now. HA
We all go through times of complete laziness. I think the weather has a lot to do with it. I am totally ready for some warm weather. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!
It will all be over soon... and I'm feeling a Lagoon trip coming on!!
hey just so ya know I feel like that sometimes too....the little ruts we get in are sometimes hard to get out of. just know I know how you feel. I will also say that I am jealous of your lawn growing! I am afraid we will never have a lawn at the rate we are going. ~hope to see you sometime soon... isn't there a wedding or something going on soon that will bring us together? LOL. have a good week! ttyl
Post a Comment