I can't wait to see all the pictures that they had taken, I was far too busy to even think of it so this is just a teaser of what actually happened!
I have to give a big thanks to Kelley and Andria for helping out SO much! And here's to it being the last sister of the bride wedding!!!
Congrats Kelsi and Chris!!! I hope I made it as perfect as possible!
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear more about it!
You look gorgeous! I'm sure you did a fabulous job... She's lucky to have such a good sis! But I'm feeling a stress relieving pedi coming on?
MORE PICTURES!!! I need to see EVERYTHING, especially all of the stuff you were in charge of. Erica, you look beautiful, and from the looks of things, your dress turned out perfectly. Congrats on pulling off such a wonderful wedding and I'm sure that Kelsi and Chris are totally grateful.
It was such a fun day!! You did a great job keeping things running smoothly!!
Post a Comment