Monday, September 13, 2010

Loyal Fan, I Am

The first home football game was this past weekend.  I know I don't have to repeat it, but I always do, I love my Aggies! It's amazing how loyal I am.  They played Idaho State.  They unfortunately got a little cocky at the end and what could have been 38-3 final became 38-17.  The game was much more packed than it has been in years past.

AJ, Kels and Chris came with us this year.  I even got to enjoy my stadium hot dog...and I realized after I was done eating it was the first one I have eaten without braces in a very long time.  How splendid. 


Here is a picture of me and Daren from the 2008 football season

Then here is one from the game last year
Like I said, I'm loyal....whether they suck or could possibly stand a chance to win a few more games. 

1 comment:

The Obergs said...

oh cute, look at how much you've changed in the last 3 seasons. You really are quite the loyal fan. Those Aggies are very lucky to have a fan like you. Sounds like the game went good. I'm thinking that we actually might take Hazel to one this year. Bring on the concession food baby!