I have been pretty sick since I found out. I've gotten my routine down to avoid any huge problems. Thankfully, it's hunting season so Daren is ok if I put everything off, he has been too. Eating is a chore for the first time in my life. You know me, I love food. I think something sounds good because I remember I loved it but it isn't.
this is actually from my 8 week appt.
I really have done nothing the past few weeks, which is incredibly hard for me. All I do is sit and watch Gilmore Girls. I don't have much energy these days. Hope that'll change here in a couple weeks.
I don't feel pregnant, other than being sick, but apparently I must be "showing" somewhat because a patient last week asked me as they were leaving when I was due. This isn't the first time she has commented on my weight, seriously I don't want to be a blunt older person. I was shocked the say the least.....
But thank you for all your wonderful comments. We're very excited to say the least. Daren is really hoping for a girl(surprisingly) I really don't care what we have- I picture myself with a girl but I think everyone does, I'm just ready to find out.

5 comments:
What the!? Who was the patient? Some people have some serious balls. Remember the time that the patient told me congratulations? I was only like 8 or 10 weeks along and hadn't announced it yet... hello!
I hear ya Erica, I felt exactly like that when I was pregnant. Just tired right down into my bone marrow, and so sick. I hope things start looking up at 12 weeks for you.
I am sure you aren't showing yet. I have been asked when I was due when I wasn't even pregnant. Now that is fun! I promise you will start feeling better in a few weeks or so. But you have a good excuse to relax, so enjoy it while you can!
Congrats!! I hope you guys have a girl..how cute will she be..but I guess that a little boy would be just as cute!! I hope you start to feel better soon. Not feeling good when your pregnant is no fun..
I am sure you look amazing. Maybe it is just the pregnancy glow that tipped her off!! I can't wait to find out either. I will be so excited either way but if you have a girl I can finally give my clothes away!! I am sorry you are feeling sick but at least that means everything is fine!! Also just hang in there. The second trimester is so fun. You will have energy back. You will look pregnant but not too huge and I even liked eating again!! We won't talk about the last trimester yet!!
Yea! That's right! I remembering you posting on FB! That's so exciting! Keep us posted and take lots of baby bump pictures when you get to that point!! (=
Post a Comment