Friday, October 08, 2010

I'm Behind

I have been really busy the past two weeks.  I unfortunately didn't really take any pictures.  Go figure.

But I am almost 13 weeks now and feeling SOOO much better.  I have actually been really worried something could be wrong.  I went to the doctor this morning and all is well.   And we will find out what the little bugger is the day before Thanksgiving (Best birthday present ever...no that's not my birthday but close enough)  I am not even remotely showing, not that I expect that I should.  I haven't even really put on any weight but.....my fat pants don't even really fit too comfortably. I have my energy back and it's super! My appetite still comes and goes but I can now drink milk again.  That was probably the one thing I have missed the most.

When my energy was lacking I made myself of 6 tiny tasks that seemed incredibly overwhelming but told myself I wasn't allowed to go to the USU vs BYU game.  Unfortunately, I knew I would never seriously not go if I didn't get those things done.  But I did get 5 of the 6 things done...and not due to the fact I didn't try.  I just knew I shouldn't be lifting a heavy tv.  The game.... oh that beautiful game!  Daren was out of the town but boy did he let me know just how horribly the Aggies would once again lose.  I told him there was still a chance.  Little did I know just how glorious that win would end up being.  Cosmo ended up coming right up to us so I snapped this picture with my phone to send to Daren because he has earned himself the nickname Cosmo at work...

I also, along with my mom and Kelsi, threw a bridal shower for our bestest childhood friend, Becky.  I'm so excited Becky is getting married on the 15th than my best friend from high school, Whitney is getting married on the 16th. Busy, busy, busy

 Seth and Megan are coming up for the weekend for Daren's elk hunt. Thankfully Megan will go shopping with me for larger pants and new dresses for the weddings. 

2 comments:

The Obergs said...

hahaha, gotta love that cosmo! Too bad my Cougs lost, but on the plus side my Aggies won (yes, I really am a Utah State fan)! That game was a win, win situation for me, but secretly I'm glad that Utah State won.

I can't wait to hear all about your appointment and see that little "peanut". Just you wait, you will be showing before you know it. You're in the awkward "thickening" stage... I HATED that stage.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a great hostess!! Sorry shopping wasn't very productive, I could have probably been more persistent that you find something ;)