After my doctors appointment last week, I was on the go! We left immediately after to Daren's parents house to begin the Thanksgiving festivities. The roads thankfully weren't too awful after that "Storm of the Century" {whoomp, whoomp}
Thanksgiving was a great success, no pictures to document the day of course. We did have family pictures taken since it was the first time ALL Gordon family members were present. I can't wait to see them.
My birthday festivities were fantastic! Back tracking.. One Sunday a couple weeks ago I was talking about how I'd give anything for Logan to have a decent buffet (I'm sorry, I mean NICE buffet, no Golden Corral or Chuck O Rama) so Kelsi suggested we go to Vegas for my birthday. I think everyone thought we'd get over it but no such luck. Us 4 headed to Vegas for my birthday.
We stayed at the Stratosphere. I didn't get many pictures, I have to use my picture taking time with Daren sparingly. We watched the Christmas Bellagio fountain thing and I loved it. That was a lot of walking for me apparently though, I couldn't do much unfortunately.
On Saturday we went to the Bellagio buffet. I probably could have eaten more than I really ended up eating. They had some wicked good sushi. Kelsi tried the duck. But my favorite section was definitely the desserts...They had these white chocolate nutella ice cream cone things. Oh geez....
We left really early on Sunday morning because of the storm that was going to be coming in. I'd still say we hit it but we still made pretty good time.
My parents watched Meli, Wes & Heather had Kona. You could tell Meli was tuckered out last night. I took this picture. I love when my dogs lay like humans on our bed. I missed them so much!
Now, I'll share some pictures of my lil stud muffin. I love technology. I couldn't have survived the days before finding out what you're going to have. But I really didn't expect the 3d pictures to be so fantastic either. I mean, for crying out loud, that is my baby!
Much better than the regular pictures.... Baby Gus(the name will be Gus until he arrives or once me and Daren can agree on a name...which ever comes first) does have some clothes that I bought in Vegas. I can't wait to begin getting everything ready now. Oh my baby is so sweet already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It took us almost 8 hours to get home Sunday! Be glad you left early ;) I wish we could have hung out with you guys! The 3D ultrasound is CRAZY! I'm so excited to meet "Baby Gus"!!
What a fun weekend! I am jealous that you got to go to the Bellagio buffet. We always eat there at least 2 times when we go to Vegas. Happy Belated Birthday too!
Your baby looks adorable and I am very happy that his real name isn't Gus ha ha!
This is awesome! I can't believe you really went all the way down there for a buffet. But, really, what better place is there for a buffet and a great birthday!?
It sounded like such a fun trip. I'm so glad that you finally got a fabulous birthday celebration without being overshadowed by Thanksgiving.
Yay for baby gus! He looks so cute already.
I cannot believe that picture. It is like we can really see him!! Wow!!! I am glad you guys had a fun time.
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! You are going to be such a great mom Erica!
Post a Comment