I had the super awesome, wonderful, fantastic, etc experience to go to Boise for the Boise vs USU football game. I've become a "good friend" (probably more me thinking that than the other way around) and I asked him if he could get my dad, he originally wanted to take my mom to the game, some tickets for the game. He came through for us and got enough tickets we could go. Unfortunately, my mom couldn't make it so it was just me, my dad, and AJ.
I have always hated that blue field. It really is hideous. I'm glad they have now passed something that says you can have different colored turf. AJ is the one who told me that so who knows how much truth there is to that but I'll take it! There were some great things Boise did that I really appreciate it...first their marching band played our fight song. There were only a few of us Aggie fans but I think we all really loved it. Also, they have a dog fetch the kickers stand thing. I don't know how to even explain that better but a trained football dog. I WANT ONE!
I was glad to see my boys one last time this season...even if it was an embarrassing loss 14-50. The drive was definitely long...but I'm glad I got it out of my system when I'm 21 weeks rather than when I'm bigger or with a kid. But I'm good to have a stay at home weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wait... who did you become a "good friend" with? And why did this "good friend" want to take your mom instead of your dad?
What an exciting trip! Did your dad fly you there, or was it a road trip? Erica, you are just a traveling fool these days. Get it in girl, because soon enough it will be a bit more difficult to get in these spontaneous trips with your sweet, little babe.
Post a Comment