I really like Halloween I think. I don't enjoy the whole dressing up but I felt like my Halloween was lacking other Halloween type events this year. I didn't carve my pumpkin as usual. I almost didn't get to watch Hocus Pocus. I felt Halloween snuck up on me this year. Oh well, I'm looking forward to November so that could be why.
Thankfully, when Daren was out of town, I convinced the sibs(plus Chris) to go to a corn maze with me. I'd been dying to go, even if it was haunted. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to handle the haunt, especially a chain saw- those things terrify me- but I loved a good corn maze when I was in high school. And boy, I "likes" must have definitely changed since then. It was a really good time, after the fact. But while I was in the corn maze I was terrified. I am a wuss I know this. At one point, the chain saw started revving and I lost it. I ran the opposite way, tackled Chris, tripped and fell into the corn. Not my finest moment. But we did make it out fast- thank you for being the smart Bostons you are!
Now, here is the dreaded belly picture. Do you know how awful these are? You don't until you take them. But I really don't enjoy this. But here is my 16 week belly in all it's glory. It definitely popped over night over the weekend. Hopefully when I go to the doctor on Friday they will tell me everything will be good.
P.S. I voted this morning before work. I'm so proud of myself. I'm awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't feel bad... I am a wuss too...and give you props for liking corn mazes... things like that freak me out! I need to get braver! You look so cute with your baby bump! I can't wait to see it in person at thanksgiving!! yipee! see you then.
I took out my friend in a corn maze running from the chain saw guy and she lost her shoe... we spent the next 30 min looking for it with the chain saw guy... not as scary after that ;) You look soo cute!!
hahah, I'm totally laughing about you tackling Chris and falling into the corn. I totally would have been laughing my head off if I were there. I too am absolutely terrified of the chainsaw guys so I know exactly how you feel.
Erica, you look pregnant! Oh you're so cute. Why are you so worried about the belly pictures? You look so great, no need to worry at all. I can't WAIT for your ultrasound this month either. Seriously you need to text me the news as soon as you find out.
Post a Comment