We left the hospital on Wednesday. I was terrified. I was a nervous driver beforehand. Daren I'm sure didn't appreciate my back seat driving. I'm thankful to be able to finally drive again, getting out of the house was fantastic!
We had lots of visitors at the hospital. I appreciate all of you stopping by. I missed some people. There were even a few patients who stopped by. Talk about feeling loved!
We've had visitors stopping by our house. Hudson is spoiled with attention! My camera was dead and I was not able to find the charger so I definitely missed a lot of pictures of people who came.
Yesterday we had his 2 week appointment. He is gaining weight like a champ(not that he needed to)! He is currently 9 lbs 13 ounces, 79%. His large head isn't as large as people think(I think he is just all face....) it's 56% and then his height is 48%. When he is asleep I think he looks more Boston but when he's awake I think he's identical to Daren. His skin is getting darker and darker every day. His lips are the most kissable big lips! He went 6 hours last night between feedings, he was wide awake for 2 hours after he ate, so I didn't get 6 hours of sleep. As for the dogs, they still are trying to figure out just what is going on. Meli I think is having a hard time sharing my attention. Ok, who am I kidding there is no sharing going on, I devote all my time to Hudson. Hudson didn't even flinch when Kona would bark but the past few days he's starting to react a little bit more.
On a different note, today is Daren's birthday! He is the best daddy to our little guy. It actually brings tears to my eyes just thinking how sweet he is to him. I appreciate Daren more than he will ever know!








4 comments:
happy birthday Daren! Erica, I love all of your collages, how do you do that?
Little Hudson is seriously the cutest thing. Can we come visit tomorrow??? I'm thinking sometime around like 10:30 or 11:00.... I NEED to meet this little man.
What a great post!!! Hudson is a cutie!!! I just love his face. I love that last picture of Daren with Hudson. It is so sweet!! Daren is going to be a great daddy!! I can't wait to see you.
Ohh he is too precious! I am so happy for you. Mommyhood is life's greatest joys!
Erica it was so good to spend time with you guys last weekend!! Hudson is so super cute!! And you and Daren are going to be such good parents!! Thanks for letting us come up and visit!! We will have to do it again!
Post a Comment