Hey everyone! It's me, Hudson. Or as my mom calls me Little Mister. I just wanted to let you know that we're doing ok. We've had as busy of a summer as my mom can stand. My cousins, Xander,Lil and Andrew, moved back so we get to hang out with them all the time. Here are some of the fun things we have done so far this summer.
All of my cousins, except Andrew he's too small just like me, performed some plays for us. They were definitely so entertaining.
We got to celebrate both Xander and Lil's birthday. Xander wanted to ride the saddle at Texas Roadhouse. He is so silly, he hates loud noises so he covered his ears when we all yelled Yeehaw!
Lil had a Tangle themed party. My mom ate lots of jello, that made her have quite the sugar high. We got to watch people ice block as well.
For the 24th(really the 25th) of July we went to the parade. It was my first time hanging out outside with no shade around. My mom loaded the sunscreen on in fear that I have the Boston skin. It was too hot for little boys to sit on mom's lap. We were all so sweaty.
And just because my momma loves me....here are some adorable pictures of my cute face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!
that IS an adorable face, and that hat! Oh man, that is to-die-for. Erica, I can NOT believe how old all of your nieces and nephews are getting. Holy cow, that little xander is a total crack up. I love all of his little faces and just can't believe that I knew him when I was just crawling. Time really does fly. Let's get together for our play date soon.
Post a Comment