I was more than happy to have the I have a baby excuse as to why there was no swimming this year. Hudson was a dream and slept the entire time. Except I am excited for next year to have him splash in the water!
And I know I complain about being back to work and away from Hudson during the day but I really have missed everyone, the staff and patients. I work with a group of the best people. It will take some getting use to having my brother there but he is honestly a good time!
Thanks to Tiffany for the pictures
2 comments:
SHIRTS!?!? What the heck!? Since when do you guys get shirts? Color me green, because those are awesome. I'm sad I missed out! This year I was actually in town for swim night, but ended up staying at home with Hazel who skipped her nap and NEEDED to go to bed early.... lame reason, but it's the life of a mom. I was really excited to bring her because she loves swimming...
Love that little Hudson boy. Can't wait for the 21st!
It looks like a great night. I was really sad I missed it!! I love the shirts. You all look great!
Post a Comment