I'm so proud of MANY things over the past week which have been accomplished. Daren finally hung his elk head on the wall. Meli HATES this head. She has a hard time going to the front door(for those of you, alright, most of you...you haven't seen it but this is the first thing you'd see when you walk in the front door) She even slid past me one night right out the front door...luckily she didn't run away!
On a side note, that is some what similiar to this elk head, I went pheasant hunting with Daren and the pups this weekend. I started out with having Meli on a leash because I didn't want her to run away which I was sure she would but she ended up doing really well when Daren shot his gun. She got to run around like crazy. I thought they'd both be really tired by the end but instead Meli was just shivering from running around in the SNOW. My dogs are so cute and fabulous companions!!
I know this a bit of old news, but I WENT AND VOTED! Now, for those that know me know that I hate doing things by myself for the first time(ie ordering from a new resturant/fast food, driving anywhere new, etc...) Crystal and I had plans to go do the early voting but with other things on our minds we ended up missing out on doing that. Ultimately, I'm glad because I still had no idea who I was going to vote for. I really didn't think I'd end up going but on Tuesday I ended up leaving early in the morning to go stand in line. I was #59! The wait was a lot longer than I had anticipated for it being in the morning. I still didn't know who I was voting for I was so stressed out waiting in line reading the instructions. Once I finally got behind my own little booth my heart was racing and I just wanted to hurry and get it over with. I didn't know you could leave parts of it blank so I was voting for things I didn't know what I was doing. But I'm seriously SO proud of myself!
8 comments:
Good job on voting!!! I was like you, I didn't realize I could leave stuff blank so I was guessing on some of the stuff ha ha Last presidential election I was a slacker and didn't vote so this was my first time!
I like the color of that wall! you should have someone that is good at cute candid photography take pics of you guys and your dogs. I think the candid stuff looks better anyway. You should check out my friends website, she is awesome!!! annapagephotography.com. She did Lola's pics!
I love the wall and can't wait to see it. But because of the horns on the wall Kennady will never dare go inside your house!! I am so glad you voted. I still get nervous every time I do it. I am always afraid I will do something wrong!!
what a good wife you are for letting Daren put his head up right in the entryway. It looks great. Erica, I can't tell you how impressed I've been with your interest in the elections this year. I'm sorry we didn't vote together, but it turned out great for you because now you know you can do it by yourself.
I have to laugh, when I asked you what you did this weekend and you said nothing, I assumed you didn't do much, but instead I come to your blog and find out that you went hunting and painted a wall by yourself! Hello, both of those things are big somethings! Good job on the painting it looks fab and I can't believe you went hunting, Daren doesn't know how good he's got it.
The wall looks so good! You are awesome...i never dare paint or anything without Jason's help. I know he will point out what is wrong with it so if he is there he can't blame me!
Good job on voting.
I love the elk hanging...it looks cool with the skull(i know there is a certain name for that hanging but I don't know it)
Hey here's an idea.. for my photo class we sometimes look for models depending on the subject. So if we do need models maybe you guys can be the models... That way, you'd have a bunch of free pictures to choose from?! Meh... It is a possibility. I'll let ya know!
Love the color of the wall!!! The elk skull is kinda scary though (but that's just me...) Props for voting! It was fun to vote! Woot woot!
good job on the wall.. i love houses that have a different color to them.. looks like you did a great job!!
Erica!! Hey! That is so awesome that you found our blog! I enjoyed reading yours! It was fun to be able to see what you have been up to. I don't think I've seen you since your wedding! That's just plain crazy. Unless I'm forgetting something, but I think that was the last time I saw you...anyway! It was great to hear from you.
Post a Comment