I didn't get many good pictures this week....so I will just throw some in throughout.
There were many things I did and learned this week, so I felt I should share them with you...
- Kelsi, AJ, Chris, Jenny, and I went to Logan High's Musical on Tuesday the 25th, it was Grease. It is definitely a really weird thing to see these kids who were MUCH younger than you to be performing as seniors. I laughed harder than anyone else did...I throughally enjoyed the show though.
- I would like to thank everyone who tried to make my birthday as special as possible. I still hate, and will probably always hate, when my birthday is. It really is hard to muster up any positive feelings...I tend to be forgotten. One day I may appreciate that fact but I still enjoying growing one year older.
- And a very big special thanks to my grandma Swenson who mailed me money, she was out of town, I went ahead and purchased a Blair Waldorf outfit. It made me feel SO cool all day long! Complete with red tights and a red headband!
- Thanksgiving takes a lot of preparations! I never have helped in the past but this year I actually jumped in to help my mother in law. I hope Daren appreciates getting to sleep in...
- I decided to branch out this year and try new things...I ate yams for the first time, cranberry sauce on the turkey, and I even ate some carrots....
- I'm a good proportioner on that glorious day! I was ready for more when everyone was failing. Perhaps Chet, Daren's cousin, was also ready but his plate was definitely more heaping then mine.
- I failed to get ANY pictures this day....probably because I couldn't get up from the couch to go get my camera from my purse. Lazy me...if only Julia was there, she would have gotten pictures! We missed you Julia!
- I will never got day after Thanksgiving shopping...Or so I always said.
- Daren and I hurried back on Friday morning so we could meet up with my sister Andria and her family to go to lunch before they left to go back to Utah County. Worst service ever...but most enjoyable lunch ever! I love my nieces!
- After lunch I went shopping with AJ and my mother. Too many people!!! But I got some great finds I do believe.
- These are the kind of pictures that happen when you give your little brother your camera.
Thanks for bearing with my pathetic post...I'm sad Thanksgiving is over. But I am trying to welcome Christmas with open arms. I feel foolish listening to Christmas music but I really am working hard and trying to make sure EVERYONE will have a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to see my new niece Lillian...thats the thing I'm looking most forward to this Christmas.
P.S. I really can't wait to see what Andria buys me for Christmas(hahaha just kidding ;))
5 comments:
Punk!! Now the pressure is on!! (JK) I am glad you got to help with Thanksgiving. It sounds like you had a nice time with Daren's family. I am so glad we got to see you guys too!! Sorry we had to take off but our girls, well Avery and Audrey were getting on my nerves!! I also loved to lunch and hadn't laughed so much at service like that in a while!! See you at Christmas!! And Happy birthday again!! We love you!!
Erica, that second picture is freaking me out! It looks like your head is not connected to your body. Come to think of it, I'm sure Tyra and Ms. Jay would love the way you contorted your body, ha!
I'm sorry you got overlooked on your b-day, but if it makes you feel any better, I thought of you all day long
I will second the fact that you looked really cool in your Blair outfit. I think Leighton would be flattered.
And last but not least, I'm so impressed that you tried cranberry sauce on your turkey AND carrots! That is a huge step for you.
Sounds like I missed a party!
I want to see the Blair outfit! I still love my Birthday even though I had a bad day on it. In the end, I think I get spoiled more on/around my Birthday than anyone else I know..
I bet if ya looked around you'd notice that pretty much everyones bday kind of sucks for them. No one wants to be old!
And also, think about all those people whose Bdays get over looked that aren't around the holidays. At least we have a reason to get overlooked. They just get ignored out of sheer laziness... Now ya gotta admit, that's pretty sad :)
You will love your bday one day!
HI Erica!
you are darn straight I would have gotten pictures danget!! :( I am still so bummed I missed it. and when is your birthday? was it thanksgiving day????? that sucks to have holiday birthdays or even just close to them. one of my sister's birthdays is on christmas day and I feel so bad for her. your pictures in your post are so cute by the way! talk to you later. xoxo
<3 Julia
Post a Comment