Today I received this picture in an email from Andria....I felt I should post it just to show just how different the Boston family is 3 years later. I can't stop laughing!!!
- You know your little brothers are growing up when they eat food you still choose not to eat...
- I wish AJ would go back to wearing glasses...however, less lopsided...
- I think if Michael still were that size he'd still be wearing that dang Mardi Gras shirt...thanks Brian...
- What on earth is that on Kelsi's foot? Was this another flip flop year?
- I, unfortunately, don't look any different...At least not to my eye
- You know your little brothers are growing up when 3 years ago they looked to be the same size but now they weigh almost 100 pounds different!
I love my family!! I know I say this every post....I'm thankful that I'm so close to my siblings.
Doesn't Mikey look SO much better with meat on his bones!?!?!?
Isn't it great being about to have a lot of FFF(forced family fun)?!?! At least we can hang out as a family now!!
Bostons- 2008
...still just as photogenic...

6 comments:
that was a half sock on my foot. that's when i was into wearing just the socks so it wasn't looking like i was wearing any. strange. i should have taken them off.
mike looks so tiny. i love that photo!
How fun! Your family is cute. It is weird how little brothers change so much. I have a picture from our wedding and it was only 4 years ago, but you can't even recognize my brothers.
I have to say, that your family is so darn cute. I love to read about them in your posts. you guys always look so happy and like you have so much fun when you get together.
Hey that Mardi Gras shirt is cool. I am sure I could find one that fits him now...
I am so glad I found that picture. It is cool to compare with the other one. I still haven't seen the pictures. I am dying to see them!!
hahah, Erica I'm totally laughing about the half sock that's on Kelsi's foot. I can't believe how much Michael has grown! He looked similar to that when i started working so I've been privy to his crazy growth spurt and it still amazes me. I love your family too, you guys make me laugh!
Post a Comment