Thursday was your pretty basic day. I did nothing until my brothers got home... then we played games and Wii Fit! Hoola Hoop Record 3294 spins, can anyone beat that?
Friday didn't really do much....Oh here's a funny story....well, it's too confusing on a blog so to make a long story short. We tried to go to dinner with Daren but as texts tend to be it was too confusing and we ended up in 2 different spots. Whoops.
On Saturday we went to lunch at the Coppermill with Kelristopher. I really like eating out...can ya tell??
please forgive the fatso picture, I ended up gaining 5 lbs this week! HOLY CRAP!
Don't let all these good times deceive you...there were bad things from the week....
- I found a freaking grey hair in my head!! Shut up... I thought those came later in life...Maybe I was just seeing things???
- I have a spiderish looking vein on my leg...is that normal? I hope again I'm just paranoid of early aging...?
- My ipod decided it hates me so it cleared all my music from it...and of course my computer was not happy with me awhile back so I decided to delete music off of it so now I only have 700 songs on my ipod. Most of it is Daren's and we definitely don't agree on the term "good music"
- My hand is "healed"(as the doctor said) but hurts. It swells up quite a bit after doing too much with it. Bummer dude.
5 comments:
Erica, the paint looks great! I can't wait to see it with the "leather finish". I'm so impressed with your 'do-it-yourself' ingenuity.
I have a hard time believing that you actually have a grey hair on your head. Did you pull it out or leave it in? And, don't even complain about one tiny little spider vein. I have got stretch marks from hell from my knees to my stomach. Seriously, one little spider vein is no biggie!
P.S. All I have to say is "Aw", hahah
The paint looks like it will be great!!! Hello you are old what do you expect of course you have gray hair and weird veins...j/k you are so young I am sure it wasn't a gray hair...and have kids then lets hear u complain about a spider vain.
okay so that birthday cake looked YUMMY!!! and FYI: I have grey hair. well, white hair actually. My mom went grey at aga 18 and all my siblings are grey too. I am the lesat grey of all of them, but on a brunette that sucks. Next time I see you, remind me to show you. It will make you feel a lot better. hehe.
<3 Julia
The perfume was from Eathon Smith....At least I think that is his last name. Hehe, good memories for sure!
Ha! No way! That is so funny. What a small world.
Post a Comment