Boston Kids Night Out

Oh boy, Kelsi's work did it again. Provided us, us being AJ, Michael, Kelsi and myself, much entertainment by having a Ski Night up at Beaver Mountain. When I signed up(prior to breaking my hand) I didn't realize just what the night would bring. And boy, oh boy, it was the best night I've had in a really long time. I was really nervous about my broken hand, don't worry nothing happen I wore my brace and all is well! I wish I could explain just how hysterical the night was...there are only few words that need to be used....
- One of us did not make it down the hill once entirely on their skiies....
- One of us only made it down the hill once...
- One of us did actually make it down twice, only because they had to go back down to come back and help the others
- and the last one of us did their own thing and went 3 times...
p.s. we were on the mountain for roughly an hour....

And what Boston family event wouldn't be complete without someone peeing their pants....What a funny, funny night.....

The Ski Rental shop man hit on me....Who wouldn't want this?
My favorite quote from the evening...anyone who can guess who said first wins something super special.... "I think I just bit my lip in anger"
Thanks so much Boston Folks for keeping me laughing and entertained for the best hour on the mountain EVER! Let's go again....
5 comments:
I wish I was a BOSTON kid!!! You are always up to fun stuff. Of course the worker hit on you you are a hotty.
Bah! Hahah I love it! Kelsi on skis just about made me pee my pants! I bet that crazy ex of hers is kickin himself now. Mwahaha.
I want to know who was who with the "One of us" statements.. Here are my guesses...
-Michael is the one who didn't make it down entirely (?)
-You went down once (I say this because of your broken hand)
-Kelsi had to help the others
-And AJ did his own thing
Am I right?!
Oh and my Aunt Sue says I need to come by and visit ya! So maybe we'll have to watch Top Model or Gossip girl one night?! Eh?
oh what a night. i wish i could relive it again. the jensen boys thought i was lying when i said it was the best day ever.
oh Erica you have got to be kidding me!! There was ANOTHER pants peeing incident!? How did you not tell me this in person? Now I'm left only knowing a smidgen of the story. I want ALL of the details!
My guess on the lip biting quote was that it was AJ. He is always saying the funniest things.
What I would have given to see you 4 Bostons skiing. It sounds like it was a good time... maybe I'll have to give night skiing a try....
Wait, are you talking about when the ski rental guy asked you if you peed your pants??? Is that the pants peeing story from last night??
how fun does that look! You and your family have so much fun together! and how did you do that with one hand? .... was it you that peed their pants? LOL
Post a Comment