- All I want to eat lately is cheese and apples. Preferably sharp cheddar but I seriously will take any type. I'm thinking this is my lack of healthy snack knowledge. My version of a snack is doritos and EL fudge cookies...not helping when I'm seriously motivated by my BodyBugg to lose massive amounts of weight. I feel I have lost some but it's not showing on the scale so I think I'm trying even harder. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
- If your dog has an upset stomach and going #2 is just dreadful, thanks to Kelsi, I learned you feed them pumpkin puree. It was almost a miracle it just kicked right in and was not so bad.
- I need warmer weather, it has been nice, I'm not complaining. I just hope to start working on the yard(more rocks maybe...) this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me(us really...)
- If you're not a patient don't call up the dental office and yell at the poor (apparently little) receptionist. Most likely the problem was not caused by her. She has done all she can. Anyone who wants to hear this story in the entirety I will be more than happy to share it. Dang John Arnold(I can say his name with disgust since he's not under the HIPPA law...)
- We're still just working away at getting more house decorated. I don't know why I care so much but I do. Ok, really Daren could careless...he just wants no more holes in the wall(YEAH RIGHT....) I can't wait to post pictures of my latest fix me up, once it's complete. Daren is doubting my wonderful skills...pshh yeah right, I'm pretty much just awesome.
- One of my biggest pet peeves, as my family pointed out yesterday I have a lot of them and I won't deny it I do, is when doing work out videos(yes, I'm a huge fan of lame workout videos!) and they say their left when really if you're mirroring them it should be their right? Does that make sense? You know no one is following which hand you're really saying they mirror what you do. Nevermind it's confusing you I'm sure...just know it pisses me off.
- I bought my first indoor plant this weekend. I really hope I can keep it alive! I've been dying to get one but have been nervous how the dogs will treat it. As usual, Kona could careless but Meli definitely had a bite or two. Dang dogs.
Well, I better stop. I could go on and on but the way this day is headed, and yes it's only 9:30... I'm thinking I'm going to be having a horrible, no good, very bad day.
7 comments:
I totally snack on the same things! I love doritos and el fudge they are so addicting! I could eat the whole package of them both! THe only thing I found is drink tons of water in between meals, most the time in between meals when we think we are hungry we usually are thirsty and water is the best. Thats just what I found with my self! Hope you have a better day!
You are soo funny!!! If you love to snack on cheese, snack on mozzarella, it is healthier than the orange kinds. Fruit is good and veggies and maybe wheat thins or triscuits.
Ok I TOTALLY know what you mean about the exercise videos!!! It bugs me too, or if they don't count the number you do correctly. Gees!
I hope you got your headband. You will have to let me know if you like it ok and if the band is big enough. If not I can totally fix it for you ;)
Erica, I want the story about the "non-patient". You definitely have to deal with the brunt of everyone's problems. You always do well though, I'm sure you handled Mr. Arnold with great poise.
I am the same way with snacking. I bought some Girl Scout Samoa's and that's all I can think about eating lately!
Oh man if I could stop the unhealthy snacking I would be in good shape so if you hear any good advise please pass it on...You need to post your latest creations I am waiting!!!
Can't wait to see what you have done with your house now!!!! I am sorry you are having a bad day. Just blame it on the weather!!
HI Erica!
sounds like you are getting all prepared to decorate my house by practicing on your own :) I want to see it! I don't know if I have pictures of all the boys or not... I will do some checking on some of my discs of pictures and I will let you know if I find some! I just might :) maybe camping at topaz or something at least. :)
Yes Jason is a great guy and I really do learn a lot from him...so just try it when you are going to say need replace it with want and it makes it seem much less of a stress! Then when you get it you appreciate it more because it was a want not a need:) BUt you are so sweet I am sure you don't need the help like I do from Jason!!!
Post a Comment