Sunday, August 02, 2009

Has My Luck Changed?

As many of you know, I'm a sore loser. I don't do it well, yet I tend to do it ALL the time. I don't win anything, not even stupid bingo at lagoon. So why did I get the urge to enter myself into a giveaway? I don't know! But it did me some good because I won a free photo session from Ashley Mae Photography. I went to school with her and have been following her blog for quite some time. I have never been so excited in my life to win something(probably cause I've never experienced it before) Can I tell you how hard it has been for me to wait until now to tell everyone that I won? I just feel like I spoil most of my blogging subjects before I get to post them, so enjoy!

Do I feel slightly bad that there is probably a "real" family out there who deserved this more than us? Yes. But I think I deserved it a lot too...my dogs deserve to have their faces blown up huge on our walls!



Kona was totally loving all the attention!
Meli will not look at the camera..dang dog



She told me to whisper something dirty in his ear. And you know what Daren said "She doesn't know how to do that"...which if you know me is TOTALLY true- how sad




Ashley, thank you so much for doing this for me! And thanks so much for working with our dogs. I love them...also, thanks for being so fast on them!! They're great!

8 comments:

Andria said...

Those are so amazing!! I love them!!! Please send me a picture that I can put up in my house!!! Congrats on winning too!!

Unknown said...

These are so great! You guys are such a cute couple and I love your cute dog family. You deserved to win those pics, definitely!!

I am so excited to see you guys this weekend and so is LOLA!!!! :)

apb said...

Beautiful photos! And it was great seeing you on Saturday!

The Obergs said...

Oh I'm so JEALOUS! I love them. They turned out so great. I especially love the one where Daren's hand is on your butt, but not looking totally comfortable being there, because I can't really imagine him placing his hand there in public, hahaha. Your dogs look great and I love your outfit and fingernails. Oh how fun. I should have entered. I'm in definite need of some family pictures.

P.S. You guys are a "real" family.

Burke and Emily Adams said...

You guys look super hottie! And your dogs are adorable! I'm jealous cause we can't have pets in our apartment. boo.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

No, Thanks for having me do them! It was totally meant to happen.

Im glad you entered the giveaway, I was SO excited to do a session for people like my hubby & I- who do not have any human children yet, we are both so in love with our dogs. It makes me happy someone loves dogs like I do!!

It was a fun lil session, someday we will do the full thing and dress Kona up in her clothes ;)

Katie McCaul said...

I love them!

Leslie said...

I love your pictures by the way! Are you sending out Christmas cards this year?