Friday, October 09, 2009

A Big Shout Out To Dari!!!

I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you to Daren's cousin, Dari.  She posted about Shabby Apple and a giveaway that was going on.  Now, normally when people post of giveaways I ignore them but there was a dress I instantly fell in love with.  And I won!!!!!!!! My luck has definitely changed!


5 comments:

The Obergs said...

oooohhhh so jealous. I LOVE Shabby Apple dresses. I never enter either because my luck always has been and always will be terrible so it's not even worth getting my hopes up.

Katie McCaul said...

Way to go sexy girl!!! YOu will look mighty hot in that new dress:)

Unknown said...

Yay I am so happy for you! I love my shabby apple dress too! Thanks for the shout out!

Jamee said...

Your luck has been so good lately! Congrats!

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Good work! Is that the dress? WAY cute!