Monday, November 02, 2009

These Are A Few Of Our Favorite Things

This past weekend was eventful for Daren and I.  On Friday night, we did something that I love.  We went and saw up at USU, Sweeney Todd. I love that movie!!  The musical was pretty great as well.  Kelsi got our family tickets.  Because AJ was home very ill, Michael's friend Corey came with us. Don't these pictures rock? Who thinks I need a new camera?
Dad, Mom, Daren and Me

Michael and Corey- haha, Michael jumped a few times when Sweeney was doing what Sweeney does best ;)

Kelsi and Chris


On Saturday, I had surprised- and by surprised I mean, bought without Daren knowing but can't keep anything secret so told him- Daren with This Is It movie tickets.  In case you folks don't know, my husband LOVES Michael Jackson! He was devastated by his death.  I wasn't really looking forward to going to the movie.  But in the end I actually really liked it.  When we left I just felt this feeling I wanted to know everything about him.  He was redoing some music videos for his concert.  I LOVED what Thriller would have been. That man was one heck of a musician. Daren got a little emotional at times(haha, shhh...) Daren really appreciated the "surprise"

5 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh wow, those first few pictures are awesome. I could only tell your dad was there because I saw a halo of white that I assumed was his hair... hahaha.

Actually when I first heard about Michael Jackson's death we were in an outdoor mall in Las Vegas and the first person I thought of was Daren. I knew he would be upset. I'm glad he enjoyed the movie and what a good wife you are for going to see it with him.

Anonymous said...

I am dying to see the Michael Jackson movie! I am gonna make Chet take me!!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Andria said...

I never knew that Daren was such a fan. I heard that movie was cool!! We love his music too!! I am glad you had such a fun weekend. Can't wait to see you guys on Sat.

Katie McCaul said...

What a sweet wife! Looks like lots of fun.

NATE,ALESHA,TAVEN,KARTER said...

i remember way back when rocking out to mj wit daren! lol i love him too!!!