Monday, November 16, 2009
What Can I Say...I'm A Huge Fan
As you know by now, I love my Aggie football players. Seriously, it's borderline embarrassing. So when the weather forecast showed a snow storm on Saturday...did I even doubt for a second I wouldn't be there? No way. I didn't quite know just how much snow there was going to be. I called AJ on Friday night just to make sure he knew what he was getting himself into. And I knew it'd be just us two crazies there. When I went to pick AJ up Michael said he wanted to go purely for the nachos. I questioned him multiple times making sure he knew it would be cold. He thought the game only would last 30 minutes, silly boy. We bundled up and headed up to the stadium. It didn't start off too bad at all(when the picture was taken) but boy oh boy did it get chilly! It ended up being a white out. haha, oh my it was a great time though. I don't know why Michael hasn't ever gone with us to a game before! That game, unfortunately, is the last one I am able to go to for the season. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Boise State(oh it'll be embarrassing) game this Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Erica, I should have known. Taylor and I were running a couple of errands on saturday and when I realized that there was a game I made the comment "can you imagine who would be crazy enough to go to the game today..."
I should have known it would have been you. I like Michael's reasoning for going, I too only go for the concessions. Smart man.
I think it is hilarious that there is really no one around you guys!! What die hard fans you are!
Post a Comment