Rather than sharing everything about what we did over the past week I'll just share the few pictures I took
On Monday the 28th we went to Andria's for Brian's Birthday. We shopped before we got down there.
It sure was nice to see the Birthday Boy and his family
(wow just realized thats all the pictures I got...sorry)
New Years Eve was spent with my family. Daren napped and I ate my last meal of the year and played the new Mario game on the wii. So fun.
This is apparently Kelsi's attempt at the "Erica face" whatever that is...
We saw the rest of the family on New Years day. Too late to celebrate Christmas in my book. Glad it all worked out. Love my family to pieces. Sorry no pictures. Hopefully someday I'll be better.
Hurrah, Hurrah to the new year!
2 comments:
Erica, it has been way too long since we blogged or even talked for that matter. I'm sorry I had to take so much time off from the blogging world, I just didn't have the energy to read the 123 posts that I had missed. But, slowly and surely I've wittled it down and now I feel like the 15 on my reader are a little more manageable (I ALWAYS save the best for last. Hence the reason it took me so long to comment).
Anyway, your Christmas looked grand. I love goaty, he's too funny. The story about Daren's ankle makes me cringe. I would like to know where your Body Bugg went. Did you just leave it at home or did it kick the bucket. At least you have the sweet dent in your arm to remember it by. I'm excited for your sewing machine. I can't wait to see your first project. We should work on something together because I have my mom's old one now.
Ok, I think this comment is long enough. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
so fun to see you...you are looking great i need a bug. lol
looks like you guys had fun as always:)
Post a Comment