There was excellent comapy to dine with....
Kelsi even provided a little bit of entertainment. It was a surprise video collage of my dad's life. We even went up to his mothers house to get some really good pictures. Now, if I was smart I'd probably know how to post the video, of course not. But it was titled "61 Things You Need To Know About Dan Boston" It was kind of difficult finding 61 things but Kelsi and I finished it. And I think the video turned out GREAT!!
I love this picture of Daren cause it's a good smile, unlike the one above.
I think the party was a smashing success! I loved it, as I'm sure my dad did too.
3 comments:
Hopefully next time your dad decides to throw himself a party, I'll be invited. Le Nonne is on my list of top 5 restaurants that Logan has to offer and by the looks of the pictures, it did not disappoint. Oh the food looks miraculous and I'm so hungry right now!
Could you please figure out how to post your video? I'm dying to see it, I'm sure it's a hoot. And yes, the smile on Daren's face is very genuine. It's hard to catch those kinds of smiles on our boys so I'm glad you posted it.
It was a great party!! I don't know how he will ever top that!!
that looks like sooo much fun! my dad not only hates birthdays but hates his picture taken too! I am sure your dad had a good time!! The food is making me drool just looking at it!
Post a Comment