Oh Erica, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about all your pregnancy stories and to see what this little babe is going to look like. Let me know if you need anything!
I don't even know how to type the sound of excitement that escaped me when I realized you weren't talking about dogs. (although I do love dogs...) Congratulations! Good luck with everything!
AAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pardon my french, but it's about damn time!! YAY!! I am so excited for you guys! How far along are you and when is this bundle going to be joining the family??
Yay! I know I already told you in person but I really can not wait. I hope its a girl so we can shop for all sorts of things online! Little girls are so so cute!
15 comments:
AH! How exciting Erica!!! Do you know when you're due? Oh, I am just thrilled for you. :)
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! what is your due date?
OH mommyhoood is the best! you will be such an awesome Mommy! :)
Wait, WHAT?! AHHH!!! Oh my H! I am so excited for you. That is way way way way too exciting!
Congrats! That's so exciting!!!
Oh Erica, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about all your pregnancy stories and to see what this little babe is going to look like. Let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations Erica!! You are going to be such a cute mom! I love the dog shirts too! ;) I am so happy for you guys!!!
I don't even know how to type the sound of excitement that escaped me when I realized you weren't talking about dogs. (although I do love dogs...) Congratulations! Good luck with everything!
AAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pardon my french, but it's about damn time!! YAY!! I am so excited for you guys! How far along are you and when is this bundle going to be joining the family??
Yay!!! So exciting :) And I totally agree with Dari -- it's about time, ha!
Hooray! The cousins will have so much fun!!!
YAY Erica Congrats! How far along are you? So happy for you!
HOORAY!!! I am so excited for you:) I know you want a girl...but really boys are the best! I hope you are feeling well...can't wait to see you soon!
I am soooo excited!! I can't wait!! It's going to be so much fun. And I think girls really are the best so I am hoping for a girl!!
Yay! I know I already told you in person but I really can not wait. I hope its a girl so we can shop for all sorts of things online! Little girls are so so cute!
CONGRATS guys!!!!
Post a Comment