I promise not every thing in my life is baby oriented (not entirely anyways) It does consume a lot my thoughts, but I do actually have a life still. Daren and I completed the birthing class. We actually are really glad we did it (we weren't at first) Almost 9 weeks left and I'd say we're pretty much ready.
Anyways, I had a doctors appointment today. She wanted me in for an ultrasound because I was measuring quite a few weeks big. The ultrasound tech was a hoot today. He was a good time. I was still nervous before this ultrasound, who knows what they could find out. No surprise, the kid has a gigantic Boston head. But he also has a gigantic body apparently. He's just all around a bit larger than he should be at this point. 88 percentile (head is 97) I made him make sure my little baby is actually a boy. Sure enough I don't have to run out and buy anything girly. He is definitely a boy!
This picture is horrible (it's a picture of the picture in really bad lighting...not my baby, he is photogenic) But I had to show it because look at those lips! He definitely got his mamas lips.
I feel like I got a lot of information at this appointment it was hard to actually comprehend everything. I really have very few complaints. I wish the crazy dreams would go away- Jerry Sloan and breast pumps was last night. How they were connected I'm still not sure but they were. Usually whatever was on the news is present in my dreams. A lot of Jimmer Fredette dreams. I also hate that I can't enjoy a normal sized meal (normal to me...those proportion followers would probably think it was ideal what I've had to cut back to) I get full way to fast. Really for the most part I love being pregnant (I think part of it is due to the fact I'm terrified of labor) I even really enjoy when little man kicks my ribs. Thankfully I've got some busy weekends ahead of me so I can keep distracted for the next 9 weeks. Excellent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I love the pics! He's gonna be a stunner for sure ;) Can't wait to see you!
I feel sorta stupid cuz I totally forgot that you are pregnant! (= Yea though! And he really does have your lips! (= What a cutie!
So cute!!
Post a Comment