This particular relaxing moment was actually the first time Hudson calmed down all day. He is glued to Michael Jackson music videos. I love that the boy would rather watch that dvd than any other one in the collection. I love the way he comes and just sits on my lap to watch it. As long as we bypass Thriller he's happy, the werewolf definitely scares him. His current favorite videos are Man in the Mirror and You Are Not Alone. Oh, just adorable.
The family of 5 went on a 5 mile walk the other moment. It has been such a long time since I hiked! I loved it more than I thought I would. It was so relaxing!
Hudson was content on Daren's chest and holding onto the camelback. I really didn't know how he would react during the hike and was absolutely prepared to turn around at any moment. He got a little tuckered out near the end.
I just love this boy. I don't know what I would do without him. He definitely tries my patience each and every day but it makes the random kisses, tight hugs and choosing to snuggle instead of run around all the more special.
Oh yeah, and it was annual swim night! We usually end up with some crummy weather but it was perfect! That heat wave was wonderful for a good ol' swim night. Hudson still isn't too sure of a pool. Dude may love little pools and sprinklers but large pools are not his favorite. One day he'll like it.











No comments:
Post a Comment